ScanAssure is an independent company providing NHS community ultrasound services for Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) and General Practitioners (GPs).
We understand the pressures on Commissioners and GP Services to deliver high quality services to patients in a cost effective way.
Established in 2007, ScanAssure is an experienced healthcare provider. In 2008, ScanAssure began working in partnership with the NHS, delivering high quality community based services for patients.
Over the past 12 years, the organisations knowledge and experience has continued to grow.
We are committed to the provision of high quality, dedicated and professional patient care by:
· Bringing patient care closer to home in familiar surroundings
· Reducing waiting times for appointments
· Offering a choice of day, time and location for appointments
· Using facilities that are accessible, close to public transport, offer free parking
· Promoting patient empowerment through education and shared decision making
We have also undertaken new projects such as our Integrated Capacity Services to support hospitals as well as working on pilot services with the CCG’s.
As a provider of healthcare services you can expect that we will:
· Treat all patients fairly, with dignity and respect
· Adhere to all contractual requirements and timeframes
· Deliver high quality, safe services consistently
· Ensure all our staff are training to the appropriate level on an annual basis
· Listen to feedback from GP’s, patients and commissioners and ensure feedback is used to positively develop services.
Quality and safety is at the core of everything we do. We continuously work to ensure our services are efficient
We utilise a number of systems in our service delivery:
· NHS E-Referral
· EMIS Web